My name is Xabier and I am a CG Generalist and Nuke Compositor with experience in film, videogames and also in VR (both, real-time and rendered). In my spare time, I like to learn new skills and develop myself creating things, that’s why I have started learning Python and developing tools.
I’m currently working as a Nuke Compositor in MPC (London, UK), but I’m always open to hearing about interesting projects.
Please, do not hesitate to contact me, should you need any further information.
- Nuke Compositor, MPC, May 2018 – Present
- Nuke Compositor, OutpostVFX, September 2017 – April 2018
22 July (feature film)
Top Gear: Lexus vs Honda (TV)
Final Score (feature film)
- CG Generalist and Nuke/CaraVR Compositor, FutureLighthouse, May 2017 – September 2017
Ministerio del Tiempo VR: Salva el Tiempo: I worked as a CG Generalist scanning two real sets from ‘El Ministerio del Tiempo’ Spanish TV Series using photogrammetry, cleaning them and making them able to run real-time and also creating some assets for the game.
Campfire Creepers: My job consisted of creating a stereo stitch for a custom build 11 cameras rig and also doing 360 stereo cleanup work.
- Junior FX Artist (Internship), Lightbox Animation Studios, January 2017 – May 2017
- Photogrammetry technician, Entropy Studios, August 2016
Scanning the film set (a 5x5m room) for a VR shortfilm called Ray using photogrammetry and creating a clean version of it to use as a shadow/light catcher.
- CaraVR with Richi Paramo, LightboxAcademy, 2017
- Nuke for VFX, LightboxAcademy, 2016-2017
- Organic modeling with ZBrush, LightboxAcademy, 2016-2017
- Photogrammetry for VFX, ElephantVFX, 2016
- Image-Based Lighting, ElephantVFX, 2016
- Texturing and Look-Dev, ElephantVFX, 2016
- 3D for Visual Effects, EscapeStudios, 2014-2015
- Substance Painter
- Reality Capture